Recover from injury and illness on your own terms.
Injuries and chronic illnesses do not discriminate. If you understand the need for long-term care insurance but find the premiums too expensive, a Short-Term Care Nursing Facility Confinement Policy (B 21702) from Bankers Fidelity may be for you.
Regardless of where you receive care – whether it’s a short stay in a nursing facility for rehabilitation or even when receiving care from a licensed Home Health Care agency in your own home – Vantage Recovery has you covered, providing up to 360 days1 of benefits.
- Choose the coverage that fits you and your budget - You can select daily benefits up to $300 and benefit periods of 90, 180, 270 or 360 days. Benefits can begin as early as day 1 or as late as day 21 after nursing home confinement or home health care begins.
- Home Health Care Rider allows you to choose to receive up to 360 days of benefits in either a nursing facility or from a licensed home health care provider, or a combination of both.
- Cancer First Occurrence Benefit Rider - receive a lump sum benefit in the event that you receive an Initial Diagnosis of Cancer after the rider has been in effect for 30 days.
- Guaranteed renewable for life - your policy cannot be cancelled due to changes in your health as long as you pay your premiums on time, either in advance or during the grace period.
- Broad definition of coverage - benefits are paid when you are unable to perform any of the two of five Activities of Daily Living and your physician verifies that it is medically necessary for your nursing home stay.
- No prior hospitalization required - you may enter the nursing facility directly from your home; there is no pre-hospitalization requirement.
- 10% household premium discount for qualified applicants
- Full restoration of benefits - following confinement in a nursing home, and after you have been confinement-free for six consecutive months, 100% of your benefit period is restored. If a Home Health Care Rider is issued, this also applies. Your lifetime maximum benefit is two times the benefit period selected.
- Full benefits paid for Alzheimer’s Disease cognitive impairments, including Alzheimer’s Disease, senile dementia and Parkinson’s Disease, are covered the same as any other illness.
1 Not available in ID.
2 Premiums subject to change. Refer to Outline of Coverage for complete details.