Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans
Bankers Fidelity’s® Medicare Supplement insurance plans are setting the standard in senior protection. We recognize that navigating your options for critical health care decisions can be confusing and complicated—but, it doesn’t have to be. We take the time to understand your needs and concerns and clarify your options so you can live your best life knowing you’ve got the right coverage.
What is Medicare?
Medicare is a federal health insurance program that provides coverage for the following:
- People age 65 and older
- People under 65 with certain disabilities
- People of any age with End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a kidney transplant
Medicare consists of two parts; Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Part B (Medical Insurance).
While Medicare is worthwhile and can help pay for a good amount of your health care expenses, it doesn’t cover everything – mainly, deductibles, coinsurance and copayments.
Medicare Supplement Insurance Highlights: (Standardized Plan)
- Your Medicare Supplement insurance policy enables you to see any doctor or provider who accepts Medicare
- Your Medicare Supplement insurance policy helps covers your health care needs anywhere in the country
- Benefits can be paid directly to you, your doctor or your hospital
- Your policy is Guaranteed Renewable for life, as long as you pay your premiums on time, in advance, or during the grace period
- Your Bankers Fidelity policy has no pre-existing condition waiting period
- Your coverage begins on the effective date
Exclusions and Limitations
Your Medicare Supplement insurance policy will not pay for:
Any medical expenses incurred before the effective date of your policy
Any charges paid by Medicare
Any services for expenses that are not Medicare-approved expenses
Medicare Supplement Insurance Benefits
Hospitalization—Part A coinsurance and hospital coverage plus coverage for 365 additional days after Medicare benefits end.
Medical Expenses—Part B coinsurance (generally 20% of Medicare-approved expenses) or copayments for hospital outpatient services. Plans K, L, and N require you to pay a portion of Part B coinsurance or copayments.*
Blood—First three (3) pints of blood each year.
Hospice—Part A coinsurance.
*Also applies, in part, to Blood and Hospice benefit.
Bankers Fidelity’s Medicare Supplement insurance plans pick up where Medicare leaves off. For more information or to get a quote, call us at 866-458-7504.
Excellent Medicare Supplement.
I have had Bankers Fidelity for five years. There is no other plan our there that even comes close to this kind of coverage.
Georgia, United States