Confused about what you should look for in a Hospital Indemnity plan? At Bankers Fidelity®, we believe you should spend every day living your life to the fullest instead of worrying about medical bills. Our Vantage Flex 65® Hospital Indemnity* policy is a customizable, supplemental insurance plan that can assist you with hospital confinement expenses due to an illness or injury.
Vantage Flex 65® has got you covered. Simply choose the customized plan that’s right for you and get on with your life. Questions we suggest you consider prior to enrollment:
- How would you rate your general health? It’s easy to feel confident if you are healthy and in great shape. But, even a healthy person can suffer an accident or suddenly get sick. If this happens, it pays to remember that without enough policy coverage, accidents and sudden illnesses can deplete your savings.
- Are you completely covered in case of a medical emergency? Finding out too late that you are not completely covered for an illness can be financially devastating. Vantage Flex 65® provides benefits for hospital confinement, but also offers optional benefit riders to help defray additional financial burdens like ambulance services and medical equipment.
- If you have a Medicare Advantage plan, are there coverage gaps you need to protect against? If so, are you prepared to pay for them out-of-pocket? We provide a choice from $100 to $1,500 in daily benefits for hospital confinement. You can choose between benefit periods of 1, 5, 10, or 15 days. Optional riders are available that pay additional benefits allowing you to customize your plan as you see fit.*
*Benefits may vary by state.
How the Product Works:
- Benefits are paid directly to you, unless you designate otherwise
- Benefits can be used in any way you choose in order to cover out-of-pocket costs like co-pays, deductibles, or other expenses not paid by your other insurance plans while hospitalized
- Benefits are paid in addition to other regular insurance payouts
- The policy is guaranteed renewable for life (as long as the premiums are paid on time)
- No deductibles
- No networks
- 5% household premium discount for qualified applicants
- 30-Day Free Look — If you apply for this policy and change your mind within 30 days after you receive your policy, we will refund your money when you return the policy
- Outpatient General Radiology
- Outpatient Major Radiology
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Emergency Room Benefit
- Lump Sum Cancer**
- Observation Unit Confinement (The Daily Observation Unit Confinement Benefit Rider can only be issued with the Daily Hospital Confinement Benefit Plan.)
- Outpatient Surgical
- Skilled Nursing Facility Indemnity
Elimination Period/Benefit Periods: 0/20; 20/20; 20/40; 20/60
*Benefits may vary by state.
**Lump Sum Cancer Rider not available in CO or VA.
Life has a lot of “what ifs.” But if financial worry keeps you from enjoying your days, customize a plan with us—so that you can get started on all the things you aren’t doing. For questions or to get a quote, call us at 866-458-7504.