Cancer affects people of all ages. In the United States, approximately 40 out of 100 men and 38 out of 100 women will develop cancer during their lifetime.1
Bankers Fidelity’s® new Vantage Care™ coverage offers protection above and beyond traditional coverage. While no one wants to think about the onset of a serious health problem, it’s important to consider what would happen if you, your spouse, or your child were diagnosed with cancer.
- Issue Ages 18-99 (18-74 for Specified Disease Benefits)
- Benefit Amounts of $5,000 to $75,000
- Benefits are paid directly to you in a lump sum
- Unisex Rates
- Coverage for individual, individual and spouse, individual and child(ren) and family
- Guaranteed Renewable as long as premiums are paid on time
- Optional riders available to create customizable coverage
Arm yourself against the cost of cancer treatment and help improve the quality of life for you and those you care about.
How the Money Can Be Used:
- If you are diagnosed with cancer after your policy has been in force for 30 days, your benefits are paid directly to you in a lump sum, which you can use any way you see fit.
- You can use the money to help cover the costs of physician visits or treatment, hospital stays and diagnostic tests as well as other out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- You can also use this money towards your family’s day-to-day necessities, including child care, travel and lodging expenses, lost income and more.†
The cost associated with cancer can take a financial toll on families. Vantage Care offers two valuable benefits to address common, often costly conditions:
Carcinoma in Situ Benefit*
When diagnosed with Carcinoma in Situ, this benefit pays an amount of 25% or 100% of the amount payable for invasive cancer, based on your selection during application.
Optional Heart-Stroke Benefit
If you add this optional benefit to your cancer coverage, you can receive additional coverage should you experience a heart attack, sudden cardiac arrest, an aortic aneurysm, stroke, heart disease requiring heart transplant surgery or cardiovascular disease requiring aortic surgery, coronary artery by-pass surgery, angioplasty or stent.
In addition, Vantage Care offers optional riders to further enhance your coverage, including†*:
- Second Opinion & Travel Rider**
- Skin Cancer Rider
- Cancer Hospitalization Rider
- Cancer Radiation and Chemotherapy Rider
- Specified Disease Rider
- Additional Occurrence Rider
- Benefit Builder Rider
- Wellness Rider
Bankers Fidelity is here to assist as you consider your coverage needs. To get answers to your questions about Vantage Care's state availability or to get a quote, call us at 866-458-7504.
*Benefit will be payable in accordance with the Policy provisions.
**Medical facility must be more than 100 miles away from primary residence.
†Benefits vary by state.
1 https://www.cancer.org/content/dam/cancer-org/ research/cancer-facts-and-statistics/annual-cancer- facts-and-figures/2018/cancer-facts-and-figures- 2018.pdf