As a final expense life insurance company we can provide some peace of mind for yourself and those you care about most. Medical bills, credit cards, funeral costs, legal fees, unknown debt, and probate are just a few expenses that your family may have to settle. A Bankers Fidelity Final Expense Life Insurance policy can help to relieve your loved ones of those expenses.
- Select the amount of coverage that fits your needs - from $3,000 to $50,000, depending on the plan
- Lower, preferred rates available for healthy seniors
- No waiting period once your policy is issued: Preferred and Standard whole life plans offer a guaranteed level death benefit and create an immediate estate for your spouse, children, grandchildren, or anyone you choose
- Provides increasing cash values for emergencies, gifts to family members, or other financial needs
- Two policy riders are included in the Preferred and Standard Whole Life plans at no additional cost to give you added protection
- Within 10 days of receiving your policy, it can be returned for a full refund of all premiums paid
HOW THE POLICY WORKS
Plan One: Preferred and Plan Two: Standard
- Builds cash value
- Benefits begin immediately
- Death benefits usually pass income tax free to your named beneficiary
*Consult with your tax adviser.
- Includes Accelerated Death Benefit Rider**- At your option, you may receive up to 50% of the face amount of your policy —to be used totally at your discretion—should you be diagnosed with a terminal illness with a life expectancy of twelve months or less
- Includes Waiver of Premium for Hospital or Nursing Facility Confinement Rider** —Should you require confinement in a hospital or nursing facility for six (6) consecutive months, Bankers Fidelity Life will waive the payment of each monthly premium which there after becomes due while you remain continuously confined. With this provision, you do not have to worry about losing your valuable life insurance while you are facing the challenge of illness
**Rider form B 0108 WP NHC and B 0109 WP NHC not available in KS or MO.
Plan Three: Graded Death Benefit
- Builds cash value
Graded Face Amount first 2 years
100% of the Face Amount will be paid for in accidental death**
- Year 1 = 25% of Ultimate Face Amount
- Year 2 = 60% of Ultimate Face Amount
- Year 3 = 100% of Ultimate Face Amount
- Benefits NEVER decrease
- Guaranteed coverage for life with timely paid premiums
- Premiums NEVER increase and are guaranteed to remain level for the rest of your life
- Your policy can never be canceled, regardless of your age or health, as long as premiums are paid on time
**Accidental Death not available in AR.